You shouldn't have to miss out on the luxury of bathing rituals when you use the shower. With both tea tree and eucalyptus this is the perfect wake up call. Fresh on the sinuses and invigorating for the body.
We even use ours in the kitchen sink, lifting the gunk with its self cleaning power & scenting the kitchen, It's to easy!
For Best Use:
- Place one steamer on the floor
- your shower to the side of the direct stream of water
- Be mindful to place it in a location away from your feet, to prevent slipping
- Ensure water reaches the steamer (steamer will fizz to indicate it has activated)
- You may leave the steamer in place, allowing for another use or rinse away.
Uses: Depending on the length and amount of water the steamer is exposed to. A steamer may last anywhere from 2-4 uses.
ingredients: bicarbonate soda, citric acid, dl-menthol crystals, melaleuca alternifolia leaf (tea tree) oil, eucalyptus globulus oil, hamamelis virginiana l (whitch hazel) extract, mica