It’s a coconut delight, with not only coconut oil but coconut sugar making it irresistible. After all who doesn’t want to be a sugar baby?
- Dampen skin in shower
- Apply a 50 cent piece amount to the skin
- Gently rub over skin to achieve desired exfoliation
- Repeat process for each new area of skin
- Rinse skin thoroughly & pat dry
- Rinse shower to ensure any oily residue has washed away.
- Be mindful to watch your step any scrub on the shower floor can become slipperyingredients: turbinate sugar, coconut sugar, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, natural vitamin e (tocopherols ( d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, d-delta,) soybean (glycine Sonja) oil, olive squalane