Kala Namak or Himalayan black salt found throughout Nepal, Pakistan & India is used extensively in South Asia topically and medicinally. It is believed to aid skin conditions through it’s antimicrobial and antibacterial properties while it’s high levels of potassium and magnesium help to reduce muscles spasms and reduce aches and pains.
Recommended Dosage: Use 2 -3 table spoons per bath
- Add the soak to your hot running bath water (allowing salt to dissolve)
- Light a scented candle (really we do recommend this)
- Enter the bath once salt has dissolved
- Soak for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Rinse skin and bath before patting skin dry
Ingredients: kala namak (black Himalayan salt), magnesium sulphate, sodium bicarbonate, citrus lemon oil, mica
After Care: Rinse skin and bath after use.